Ph. 1300 733 476



At Musicians & Singers Insurance Brokers we have a policy that provides Accidental Loss or Damage cover to musician’s equipment and instruments, anywhere in the World.

From students learning music to bands of all sizes, in fact, anyone involved in Music and Entertainment can be insured under this policy.

  • Accidental loss or Damage cover
  • Theft cover
  • Hire cover following a claim
  • Worldwide cover
  • All equipment covered including computers and studio
  • Competitive rates

Professional musicians may also be required to carry Public Liability Insurance when appearing at many venues. We also have a Public Liability policy for Musicians, Singers and Entertainers that covers injuries to people or damage to their property.

Call us on 1800 244 350 and we will help you get your cover organised.

*All applications subject to acceptance by the Underwriter